Become a Healthcare Leader
The Master of Health Administration, offered by the School of Public Health, is the premier professional program for those seeking to lead the health systems of the future. Focused on the organization, delivery and management of healthcare and public health systems and services, this program will equip you with the skills and insight needed to lead in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, medical group practices, healthcare consulting firms and health departments. With both full- and part-time options, as well as other flexible features – including the option to complete your internship experience with your current employer – the MHA program will take you beyond the business of healthcare.
The MHA program is designed for those who want to build their careers specifically in the healthcare industry. From unparalleled partnerships and internship experiences to exclusive access to leading experts and industry-specific resources, this unique program will help you go further faster as a healthcare leader.
Candidate status is an indication that a program in healthcare management has voluntarily committed to participate in a plan of self-improvement and is actively progressing toward the status of accreditation. Candidate status is not accredited status and does not guarantee eventual accredited status.
- With full- and part-time options available, as well as an option to complete an internship with your current employer, the program will accommodate your needs.
- Align your unique interests with a specialty area.
- Students can tailor the program around their individual interests, allowing them to specialize in a variety of areas across the healthcare industry.
- Strong partnerships, exceptional hands-on learning opportunities.
Take full advantage of the School of Public Health’s distinctive partnerships as you apply classroom concepts to a real-world setting. From healthcare providers and community health advocates to agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s NIOSH, you’ll have access to a wealth of local, state and national organizations. Additionally:
- AUPHA Member: As the only program in the state to be granted membership to the Association for University Programs in Health Administration, MHA faculty – and you – gain access to scholarships, exclusive resources and professional development opportunities.
- CEPH Accredited: The MHA program is housed within the state’s only accredited School of Public Health, ensuring the program’s delivery of quality educational experiences for all students.