The Online Hybrid M.B.A., formerly Executive MBA (EMBA), is offered online with four required 3-4 day on-site residencies, which give students’ experiential learning they cannot get with an exclusively online degree program. The 48-credit hour, two year program can be completed asynchronously, allowing students to complete assignments anytime, from anywhere. Currently, there are over 200 students from 24 states enrolled in this program. Program highlights include:
- In-state tuition is offered to all students regardless of residency;
- U.S. News and World Report has ranked the Online Hybrid M.B.A. in the Top 40 for four consecutive years;
- Military Times ranks WVU’s College of Business and Economics as "Best for Vets: Business Schools";
- Classes taught by expert faculty, many with Ph.D.'s and industry experience; and
- AACSB-the Association of Collegiate Schools of Business accredits the program which only the top 5% of business schools internationally can claim.
For a downloadable program sheet with curriculum, costs, deadlines, financial aid information, and other details, click on the Request Info button.
State laws regarding distance education vary from state-to-state. Residents of other states can check the state authorization page
to see if there are approvals for their enrollment at West Virginia University.